The Nova Scotia Trail Patrol consists of volunteers across the province who monitor trail user activity and trail conditions to ensure all trail users have a safe and enjoyable outdoor recreational experience.
We are always looking for new trail wardens to join our team. As a trail warden you are a trail ambassador providing information to trail users about your local trail, trail etiquette and regulations.
Our volunteer trail wardens are trail ambassadors who:
- Ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all trail users
- Protect the environment from user impact
- Respect landowner rights and interests
- Assist trail mangers in the control of risk
- Provide information and assistance to trail users
- Help to achieve compliance with the law